PFA sessions will
- Aim to analyse and assess your all around game
- Improve your game and take it to new levels
- Improve ball management abilities
- Develop technical and physical attributes
- Develop a greater game understanding
- Develop confidence
The sessions will be game related with the objective of helping the player to improve their performance on the pitch. When appropriate the coaches will also devise a plan to work specifically on position specific training. This will involve setting scenarios and homework to help the player with also take some ownership of their learning.