PFA UNITED - BOYS AND GIRLS FOOTBALL ACADEMY IN LONDON
We offer professional football coaching for boys and girls aged between 2 to 16 years old, at PFA we intend to bridge the gap between grassroots football and professional academies by allowing all children to receive similar learning experiences in their session. Our vision is for all players to develop their knowledge of the game, play the right way and enjoy the concept of staying fit and healthy through football. We will ensure that all key elements of their football learning outcomes and needs are met as outlined by FA 4 corner model (technical, tactical, social, psychological & physical).
Statement of purpose:
Helping players of all abilities to reach their full potential.
We pride ourselves on promoting RESPECT, DISCIPLINE & SPORTSMANSHIP.
Our unique programmes are designed to hone in on each player focusing on their individual needs and how the player can be supported to achieved desired outcomes.
WHAT YOU GET AS A PFA UNITED FOOTBALL ACADEMY PLAYER:
- All our coaches have been carefully selected based on their experiences and qualifications
- Each coach will have an enhanced DBS check
- All players will train in a child friendly environment, we expect all players to express themselves in our sessions –
- Training is held twice a week on Wednesday’s and Sunday’s in Brent branch- 2 hour sessions additional training is also available in our Islington Branch each Saturday
- The most modern equipment and resources will be provided for the player’s for their training.
- We are complimented by staff team of psychologists, doctors, parents liaison and welfare officers
Please leave your details by clicking APPLY NOW to register for the trial day and we will email you directly.
who want develop and maximise their full potential.
under the care of our experienced staff and coaches.
I’M ALL FOOTBALL.
Developing individual needs of the players by focusing on
their identitied needs to improve their game.
2 DAYS EVERY WEEK
4-5 hours of football contact time per. week – Sessions take
place each Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday!
We will help players to develop the skills and confidence
required to succeed at every level in a football career.
OUR COACHING METHOD
High tempo advance ball manipulation techniques, 1v1
competence imbedded with tactical awareness and
individual player development.
London NW2 1TR
Saturday 14:30 - 16:00 / Saturday 16:30 - 18:00
Sunday 14:00 – 16:00